Any enthusiastic athlete is welcome to join the Cross Country Team. It is an opportunity for students to increase their fitness and to just enjoy running as part of a team, and represent HKIS.
The MS Cross Country Season will comprise the ISSFHK mini meets plus Championships in Pui o, Lantau. Cross Country athletes will also be able to join the long distance Track and Field events as the seasons and teams will combine.
There is a pre-season Run Club on offer too for those who want to start early and students from this will be chosen to compete in the HKSSF XC Championships in November.
- Squad size: Any enthusiastic athletes welcome. Championship meet permits 6-10 athletes per division.
- Season: Mid November - February
- Training Days - Monday but athletes can also train on Thursdays with Track and Field to try other disciplines.
- Competition - ISSFHK mini meets plus Championships. Those wanting to compete in the HKSSF Championship in November should join the Run Club in season 1
- Location: Tai Tam Field/Red hill Loop/Tai Tam Country Park
Monday 13th November at 3:20 p.m. at Tai Tam Country Park
To participate in MS Sports you must complete & submit this MS Athletics Permission Form