Bus Options - Repulse Bay
Bus Options - Repulse Bay
Do I need to make a bus change request to attend a 3:00 pm Activity?
For 3:00 p.m. Repulse Bay Activities, located at HKIS:
There is no need to submit a bus change for these activities. The classroom teacher is made aware of all student activity schedules on a daily basis through the activities database. Using this information the students will be transitioned into the care of the activity providers.
- After class activity providers will escort students to their 4 p.m. buses in Repulse Bay.
- Please ensure that you provide your child's 4:00pm dismissal details to the Activity Office and your activity provider. Please note that students are only allowed to ride the 4pm bus listed on their bag tag.
If your child is unable to attend his/her scheduled 3 p.m. class, but your child is at school that day. You must email the Activities Office at email@example.com and copy the classroom teacher at least 48 hours in advance or your child may be transferred to the scheduled activity.
For Tai Tam Activities, located at HKIS that cater to Lower Primary students.
- These activities should not be scheduled to start before 4 p.m, enabling students to take their regular bus home and make their own way to the activity.
- If a student is unable to return home due to the travel time, parents are required to submit a end of school day bus change request through the online system at the following Link.
- It is very important that these students are met in Tai Tam by an adult and escorted to their activity. The providers are unable to collect students on behalf of parents.
For Off-Campus Activities - including those provided by companies that also operate at HKIS.
- Parents must submit a end of school day bus change request through the online system at the following Link.
- These students should be met by an authorised adult and escorted to their activity. I strongly recommend that you do not ask an off-campus activity provider to collect students on your behalf.
For One off Playdates:
Parents must submit a end of school day bus change request through the online system at the following Link to arrange for students to ride home together for playdates. However, please note that If your child would normally attend a 3 p.m. activity that day, this change request will override their activity schedule.
- Please email the Activities Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) and copy in the classroom teacher noting the change once you receive your confirmation of the change from the bus coordinator at least 24 hours in advance to avoid any confusion.
Please note that your requests will normally be processed within 24 hours and that a bus change or dismissal change is not confirmed unless you receive written confirmation
For those who wish to make requests to change their 4:00pm Repulse Bay dismissal please use the following link Repulse Bay 4:00pm dismissal request system.