Adopt a a Tree Terms and Conditions
Adopt a Tree Terms and Conditions
- Tree quantities are limited at each venue and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The adopted tree remains the property of Hong Kong International School.
- HKIS staff will care for and manage the adopted tree alongside the other trees on the grounds according to our Facilities Management policy.
- Only ONE (1) full payment for each tree accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Each contribution towards one payment will be recognized as participation towards the Annual Fund.
- Depending on the location of the tree, HKIS may not weed or cut the grass surrounding the tree.
- If an adopted tree should die or needs to be removed for unforeseen reasons within 10 years of adoption, the donor will be offered an alternative at no extra charge.
- The Adopt-a-Tree Annual Fund campaign does not assume any responsibility for extreme weather conditions, HK Government mandates, or HKIS Facilities Management plans that my affect or damage your tree.
- Adhering to HKIS rules and regulations apply for visiting your adopted tree.
- Placing of the name plaques will be done within 12 months of campaign end date.
- All prices and donations are in Hong Kong Dollar (HKD).
- All donations will benefit the HKIS Annual Fund.
- All donations to the Adopt-a-Tree Annual Fund campaign are non-refundable.
For more information, please contact Advancement at +852 3149 7819 or at firstname.lastname@example.org