Activities Resumption Plan
The past year has been unique & challenging for everyone in our community, and has been characterized by suspensions & closures. This page will help answer any questions you have regarding the resumption of activities, and other ASA-related matters.
New Timings For ASAs
Timings for ASAs have been shifted, and the new times are indicated below:
- Programs that usually run at 3pm will now run from 4pm - 5pm.
- Programs that usually run at 4pm will now run from 5pm - 6pm.
IMPORTANT NOTE: 3pm After School Activities remain suspended. All students must leave campus upon dismissal at 2:00 p.m. and return to campus for their scheduled program at 4 p.m. or later. Some 3pm activities will now take place at 4pm, and your program provider will specify if this is the case for your program. Since schedules have shifted, you may find you now have a conflict between two activities. Please reach out to your program leaders, and they will help to identify solutions wherever they can.
Drop Off & Pick Up Locations
For 4pm Activities
Drop Off Area: Lower Primary Bus Lay-by
Pick Up Area (at 4:55pm): Upper Primary Side Gate
For 5pm Activities
Drop Off Area: Lower Primary Bus Lay-by
Pick Up Area (5:55pm onwards): Lower Primary Bus Lay-by
IMPORTANT NOTE: While coordinating pick up & drop offs in Repulse Bay, we advise that you only begin to make your way up the slope leading up to the school 5-10 minutes before the activity is scheduled to begin / finish.
Designated Area for Drop-Off (at 3:55pm & 4:55pm) & Pick Up (at 5:55 pm)
The designated area for drop-off and pick-up at the times mentioned above will be the Lower Primary Bus Lay-by.
You can click here to view a video that will show you how to access this area.
Please note that if there is a buildup of traffic in this area, you may be asked to circle around to minimise the congestion.
Designated Area for Pick Up (at 4:55 pm)
The designated area for activities that end at 4:55pm onwards will be the Upper Primary Side Gate.
Please click here to view a short video directions to this area.
There will be no After School Bus service available at this time, and all parents should make arrangements for their children to be dropped off & picked up at school. Activity Providers will reach out to you with information about the designated areas & times for pick-ups & drop-offs.
HKIS ID cards
Please be reminded that HKIS student ID cards are mandatory for all facilities access after normal school hours, as per government guidelines. If your child has misplaced their student ID card, please make use of the one-time free replacement offer. Please click here to view the entry and exit details.
Below are a list of programs that are open for registration in Term 1b (17 February - 1 April). If you would like to register in one of these programs, please reach out to the respective provider using the email address mentioned in the 'Contact Information' column below (for all programs EXCEPT Tennis & Yoga).
IMPORTANT NOTE: All those ASAs that were not able to run online in Term 1a, will now run in Term 1b. Students enrolled in any of these programs will be automatically registered for Term1b, and no re-registration is required.
|Program Name||Contact Information|
|Chinese Kung Fuemail@example.com|
*Program information will become available later this week
To view a detailed breakdown of days, timings & applicable grade-levels for each ASA program, please click here.
As we navigate through what has been a challenging academic year for our entire community, we'd like to thank you for your patience & cooperation during these times. We have been working diligently with providers to ensure that we are able to offer the best possible avenues for students to pursue their passions outside the classroom.
Here are a few important updates regarding Term 1 ASAs
- Term 1, which will henceforth be referred to as 'Term 1b', will run from 17 February - 1 April. This is contingent on the reopening of Sports Facilities by the Government.
- All activity providers should have reached out to parents with information about what a potential resumption of activities would look like, and your options for Term 1b. If you have not heard from your respective provider by this week, we suggest you reach out to them.
- For those ASA programs that are running online, and are scheduled to finish before the CNY break, providers will reach out and offer the option to extend enrollment for what could be an additional 6 weeks. For those students that choose to extend their ASA, no re-registration will be required. You will need to advise the provider before the deadline of 28 January (Thursday) to take up your priority registration. Please note that those who confirm to join these extra Term 1b classes will only pay for the lessons delivered during this period.
Some programs that did not run during Term 1a, will also now be open for registration in Term 1b on the same terms as outlined above. Programs that are accepting new registrations will be listed on this page, later this week.
We continue to monitor the situation and announcements, and remain hopeful that we will be able to resume ASAs in Term 1b. Our team and all providers are ready to resume as soon as the situation allows and the Hong Kong Government gives us the go ahead.
For any queries, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HKIS Activities Office: