- When will Term 1 Activities commence?
- How can I use the Activities Brochure filters to search programs for my child?
- How do I register my child in an ECA/ASA Activity?
- Does my child need to be fully vaccinated to attend an ASAs?
- My child is medically exempt. Are we allowed to participate in ASAs with a Doctor’s Certificate?
- Are there any differences between the EDB Rules for ASA’s at Schools and Government rules for LCSD Venues?
- Who is deciding on these Rules?
- Does my child need a negative RAT result for weekend ASAs?
- Does my child need to produce their Student Health Book for weekend ASAs?
- Can I accompany my child to a weekend ASA?
- Does my child need to wear a mask during the ASA?
- My child is under 5. What do they need to do to participate in ASAs?
- My child is not vaccinated, but has a recovery letter and is exempt from the vaccine pass. Can they participate in ASAs?
- Where will Upper Primary After School Care take place?
- Is After School Care mandatory for my child?
- Do I need to register for After School Care?
- Where is the location for private pick up & walkers?
- If there is a closure of schools and activities are cancelled, will I be refunded?
- How do I register for Football, Basketball, and Aquatics?
- Is there a 4pm bus available?
- Which 4:00pm bus has my child been assigned to?
HKIS Activities Office: