Cancellation and Refunds
HKIS Summer Program Office reserves the right to cancel a course up to seven days prior to its commencement if it has fewer than the minimum required enrolled students or if the scheduled teacher withdraws and a qualified replacement is not available. If your child's course is cancelled, our program assistants will call and assist you in course re-selection. A full refund will be given if there is no alternative course available.
REFUND POLICY FOR ON-CAMPUS COURSE
- Full refund will be provided if notification is received prior to the advertised registration deadline (ie: May 5th for Session 1 & Session 2, May 25th for Session 3 & Session 4)
- Refunds may take a minimum of 8 weeks to process.
- No refund will be granted to any student who withdraws once a session commences, is dismissed for any behavioural reason, or departs from the session before the completion of the course.
- No refund will be provided due to student absences, or school closures due to bad weather.
- If the Summer Discovery Program is cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will provide prorated refunds.
- Refunds are determined by the date the Summer Program office receives written notice of a student's withdrawal.
HKIS Summer Program Office: