HKIS ECA Summer Program
JUNE 28TH UPDATE: AT 8:20AM TODAY, THE HONG KONG OBSERVATORY HOISTED THE BLACK RAIN WARNING. IN LINE WITH OUT WEATHER OPERATIONAL PROCEDURES, ALL AM & PM CAMPS WILL BE CANCELLED.
Aimed at students from R1 through to Grade 12, the ECA Summer Program offers students a wide range of areas to explore - including performing arts, sport, wellness, service & spirituality, and visual & oratory arts. Registration and payments for these programs is managed directly by the respective third-party providers.
Session 1: May 31 - June 11
Session 2: June 15 - June 25
Session 3: June 28 - July 9
Session 4: July 12 - July 23
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Will there be bus transportation for students to the Tai Tam ECA Summer Program?
- Are students allowed to remain on the Tai Tam Campus between AM and PM sessions (ie: Lunch)?
- Who should I contact to enrol in an ECA Summer Program?
- Can my child wait on Campus and do two AM / or two PM sessions in the ECA Summer Camp?
- Can new students or non HKIS students sign up for the ECA Summer Program?
HKIS Summer Program Office: