ECA Summer Program
Aimed at students from R1 through to Grade 12, the ECA Summer Program offers students a wide range of areas to explore - including performing arts, sport, wellness, service & spirituality, and visual & oratory arts. Registration and payments for these programs is managed directly by the respective third-party providers. This program will be open to current and new HKIS students.
Block 1: June 6 - June 19
Block 2: June 20 - July 3 (Except July 1)
Block 3: July 4 - July 17
Block 4: July 18 - July 31
OPEN TO CURRENT AND NEW HKIS STUDENTS!
- Will there be bus transportation for students to the Tai Tam ECA Summer Program?
- Are students allowed to remain on the Tai Tam Campus between AM and PM sessions (ie: Lunch)?
- Who should I contact to enrol in an ECA Summer Program?
- Can my child wait on Campus and do two AM / or two PM sessions in the ECA Summer Camp?
- Can new students or non HKIS students sign up for the ECA Summer Program?
HKIS Summer Program Office: