FAQs - ECA Summer Program
FAQs - HKIS ECA Summer Program
- Who should I contact to enrol in an ECA Summer Program?
- Are the ECA Summer Program offered as per the current grade level?
- Can new students or non HKIS students sign up for the ECA Summer Program?
- What are the Vaccination Requirements for the Summer ECA Programs?
- Will there be bus transportation for students to the Tai Tam ECA Summer Program?
- Will there be a bus to shuttle students from Tai Tam to Repulse Bay, or vice-versa - for students that are enrolled in Summer Camps and the ECA Summer Program?
- What time should I arrive to pick up my child?
- Can my child wait on Campus and do two AM / or two PM sessions in the ECA Summer Camp?
- Are students allowed to remain on the Tai Tam Campus between AM and PM sessions (ie: Lunch)?
- Are parents allowed to wait on campus for their child?
- Are parents allowed to accompany a primary student to an activity?
- Can I pay for the ECA Summer Program using credits from my Schoolsbuddy wallet?