Cancellation and Refunds
HKIS Summer Program Office reserves the right to cancel a course up to seven days prior to its commencement if ;
• It has fewer than the minimum required enrolled students
• The scheduled teacher withdraws and a qualified replacement is not available.
If your child's course is cancelled, our program assistants will call and assist you in course re-selection. A full refund will be given if there is no alternative course available.
REFUND POLICY FOR ON-CAMPUS COURSE
- Full refund will be provided if notification is received prior to the advertised registration deadline (ie: May 10 for Session 1 & May 25 for Session 2)
- Refunds may take a minimum of 8 weeks to process.
- No refund will be granted to any student who withdraws from the program after May 10 (Session 1) and May 25 (session 2)
- Once a session commences, no refund will be granted for any student who is dismissed for any behavioural reason, or departs from the session before the completion of the course.
- No refund or makeup classes will be provided due to student absences, or school closures due to inclement weather.
- If the Summer Discovery Program is cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions before the program commences (June 19 for Session 1 & July 10 for Session 2) a full refund will be provided.
- If the program is suspended after the commencement dates , we will provide prorated refunds. Please see our Covid-19 Guidelines and Protocols for more details.
HKIS Summer Program Office: