Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS / RULES AND REGULATIONS
- By registering, you agree that your child participates at their own risk. HKIS, their employees and coaches shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising from personal injury, illness or loss/damage to property.
- Students will not be accepted into the class until the registration fee has been paid or Credit applied.
- Once you have finalised your registration, fees are immediately due and payable.
- All fees are non-refundable and no credit will be offered for withdrawals once students are accepted into the class.
- We reserve the right to change venue & time without prior notice.
- No credits or makeup classes will be provided should lessons be canceled due to student absences, or school closures due to bad weather.
- By registering and / or attending a class, you agree that your child will abide by the above rules and regulations and any other procedures and protocols in place at any given time as communicated. By taking part in any of our classes you are agreeing that your child is fit to participate and understand that sport carries inherent risk of physical injury.
If the Summer Discovery Program is cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will provide prorated refunds.