Cancellation and Refunds
We reserve the right to cancel a course up to seven days prior to its commencement if it has fewer than the minimum required enrolled students or if the scheduled teacher withdraws and a qualified replacement is not available. If your child's course is cancelled, our program assistants will call and assist you in course re-selection. If a student accepts placement on an alternative course and then withdraws, a tuition refund will be based on the schedule below. A full refund will be given if there is no alternative course available.
REFUND POLICY FOR ON-CAMPUS COURSE
- Full refund will be provided if notification is received prior to the advertised registration deadline.
- Refunds may take a minimum of 8 weeks to process.
- No refund will be granted to any student who withdraws once a session commences, is dismissed for any behavioral reason, or departs from the session before the completion of the course.
- NO refund will be provided due to student absences, school closure due to bad weather or due to directions from the Department of Education.
- Refunds are determined by the date the Summer Program office receives written notice of a student's withdrawal and are granted according to the following schedule:
|Session 1||Session 2|
|No Refund||After May 17, 2019||After June 7, 2019|