2022/23 Booster Club Grants
Application Open Now for our first round of grants
For many years, the Booster Club has been funding Grants to help HKIS build school spirit, improve involvement in school activities and strengthen the total offering of athletic and extracurricular programs within HKIS. Over the past 7 years the Booster Club has given back over $3.5 million to the school community!
The Booster Club Grant Application process for the 2022-23 Academic Year is open, and applications will be accepted via our online application until Friday, December 16th, 2022.
What are Booster Club Grants, and how could they help me?
The Booster Club allocates profits from sales in the Dragon Shop to HKIS programs that focus on athletics, service and special interest clubs, fine arts clubs, performing arts clubs, faculty, departments, and school divisions. If your division, department, club, or team could utilize this funding, we hope that you submit a request!
What do I need to do?
- Fill out and submit the 2022 Booster Club Grant Application form prior to the application DEADLINE of Midnight, Friday, December 16, 2022, (deadline extended for your convenience).
- All Booster Club Grant Applications will be reviewed, and decisions will be announced on January 13 2022.
- Funds will be available shortly after our grant announcements when school resumes in January, 2023.
- Applicants MUST WAIT for confirmation BEFORE making any purchases.
- Deadline for all Payment Requests must be submitted by June 2, 2022.
More information on our guidelines and checklists is available HERE.
Faculty Call Outs
- If you are a faculty advisor for a club, then you MUST EMAIL email@example.com to approve the club’s Grant Application request.
- All faculty requests MUST have a Division Principal sign off.
The Booster Club is here to help and support the HKIS community! If you have any specific questions, comments or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your Booster Club Grant Application and to working together to reinvest in HKIS!
The Booster Club Executive Board