2020/21 Booster Club Grants - Application period closed
For many years, the Booster Club has been funding Grants to help HKIS build school spirit, improve involvement in school activities and strengthen the total offering of athletic and extracurricular programs within HKIS. Over the past 6 years the Booster Club has given back over $3 million to the school community!
The Booster Club Grant Application process for the 2021-22 Academic Year has now closed. Grant applications will be reopened and accepted during the Spring of 2022.
What are Booster Club Grants, and how could they help me?
The Booster Club allocates profits from sales in the Dragon Shop to HKIS programs that focus on athletics, service and special interest clubs, fine arts clubs, performing arts clubs, faculty, departments, and school divisions. If your division, department, club, or team could utilize this funding, we hope that you submit a request!
What do I need to do?
- Fill out and submit the Booster Club Grant Application form prior to the application DEADLINE.
- All Booster Club Grant Applications will be reviewed and decisions will be announced around the end of May 2022.
- Funds will be available after the start of the 2022-23 Academic Year in August, 2022.
- Applicants MUST WAIT for confirmation BEFORE making any purchases.
- Deadline for all Payment Requests must be submitted by January 31, 2023.
More information on our guidelines and checklists is available HERE.
Faculty Call Outs
- If you are a faculty advisor for a club, then you MUST EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org to approve the club’s Grant Application request.
- All faculty requests MUST have a Division Principal sign off.
The Booster Club is here to help and support the HKIS community! If you have any specific questions, comments or concerns, please contact email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your Booster Club Grant Application and to working together to reinvest in HKIS!
The Booster Club Executive Board