Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Annual Fund unique to HKIS?
- What is the HKIS Annual Fund?
- Why does HKIS have an Annual Fund?
- Why not raise tuition to cover the cost of educating a student?
- If we have an Annual Fund, why does HKIS need to increase tuition?
- Who gives to the Annual Fund?
- How and When can I contribute?
- How much should I donate?
- Can I get tax benefits for my donation?
- Where should I sent my gift?
- How is my gift recognized? Can my gift be designated "Anonymous"?
- Does HKIS accept matching gifts?
- Who can I contact for more information on the Annual Fund?
For more information, please contact Advancement at +852 3149 7819 or at firstname.lastname@example.org